Monday, February 25, 2013

In My Next Life...

This morning, in an email from BBC America there was an article about the most British names for celebrities and it was awesome! You can find it here.  Do not skip the comments. There are so many more awesomely wonderfully British names in it! Of course, the number one name is Benedict Cumberbatch. I swear, I could walk around all day just chanting that name.  If I could find my ex-husband, I would tell him that when he hits his next identity crisis, he should totally change his name to Cumberbatch.  I'd even consider remarrying him (albeit incredibly briefly) just to take the name.

Of course, being all about the having of cake AND eating of same, I would not for a second consider leaving my sexy Latin lover, Francisco! I'd marry him in an instant and do it for keepsies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment